04-09-2011 11:21 PM
My Photosmart C4280 All-in-One was working fine and suddenly it will not print from my computer. After trying Diagnostic Utility 4.1 the message appeared that it has "encountered a problem and needs to close." Also, a message appeared that it is "offline." Can anyone help to get it back online? I desperately need this printer in working order.
04-11-2011 09:56 PM
What operating system? How is the printer connected?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
04-21-2011 05:04 AM
On April 7, 2011 half of my immediate files simply disappeared.
2 --Favorites Bar
3 --e-mail library
4 --8 icons on my starter screen -- I tried 'recovery': those 8 icons returned like ghosts; they were only half visible.
4 ---Address book
From that day on I have not been able to print photos, I can print out anything BUT photos.
"Antii-Spy, anti-maggots, anti-bugs, anti-criminals, anti-bogus, anti-brands" have constantly been bugging any person on the internet to buy their "secure" product. I am rather disgusted about how little twerps are sending so much unsolicited mail (and charging YOU for it) and getting away with it.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper