04-25-2010 02:53 AM
If I knew the exact printer I could probably link you a document but anyways. No power is a simple troubleshooting. Plug it in to the power only (compeletely standalone) and directly to wall outlet (not through a power bar). Insure the power cable hasn't come loose anywhere.... most printers have the power connect in back of printer and in wall and also a connection at the middle of the cable into the "box". If it will not power on this way then try a different wall outlet. If the same issue occurs then replace it. Call HP if you want to find out if you have any option for a trade in/up replacement option if you're out of warranty. If you're in warranty you've probably already called them
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper