03-02-2011 10:53 PM
I have a B8550 printer that within a year started printing terrible. I replaced the ink cartridges I've run all sorts of maintenance on it and the prints still look super bad. Someone has told me that I might need to replace the printerhead. I took out my printerhead but could not find any part numbers. Does anyone know a part number for this replacement printhead. The head holds the C, M, Y and 2 black ink cartridges.
04-18-2011 04:08 AM
Check out the link below. The part no. you need is CN642A, which you can get from the HP Part Store (this is linked at the top of the document below)
Hope this helps
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper