01-12-2010 09:18 AM
Ok, I can not figure our how to print index cards on the HP Photosmart C4780. I am preparing my document in Microsoft Word and it is a landscape document so that the index card will be 6" wide and 4" tall. I have tried numerous settings and can't get it to print correctly. It keeps wanting to center it in the top of the page, portrait style. It is like the printer will not pick up that it is a landscape document. Please help! I have contacted HP support that they were no help so I am to buy a new printer if I can not figure this out. Thank you!!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper