Question

Honor Student
sethinj
Message 1 of 4 (620 Views)
Accepted Solution

Printing envelopes on HP 8600

I need to print addresses on different size envelopes e.g. No. 10 envelopes; Greeting card envelopes etc. How do I set up my HP 8600 Printer to adjust for the size of envelopes?

Distinguished Professor
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 4 (602 Views)

Re: Printing envelopes on HP 8600

Hello sethinj,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you would like to print address on different size envelopes. I will do my best to assist you! What is your operating system on your computer? Windows or Mac?

What program are you using to print these envelopes?

Are you just trying to print envelope size 10 or other sizes? Please list them on this post.

Please verify this information and I will assist you further! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
sethinj
Message 3 of 4 (593 Views)

I'm working with Windows 7. I generally use no 10 envelopes & can print addresses on these through Word. My neighbor wants to print envelopes for Hallmark Cards generated through Hallmark's Card printing program. I'm not sure about envelope size. However my question pertains to envelops of sizes other than # 10
Thank you
Sethinj
Distinguished Professor
Cheetah12
Message 4 of 4 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thank you for this updated information.

I understand your neighbor wants to print envelopes using the Hallmark Cards Software. I found a document on How do I print an envelopes using Hallmark Software.

Also, I am going to provide the HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Series Printer Series Product Specifications. Please click on "Paper-handling specifications", then click on "Supported Envelopes sizes". This document states what sizes are supported for your printer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation