05-01-2012 03:58 PM
I discovered that if you go to "Set Preferences" then select "Paper/Quality" then under "Paper Size" select "Envelope #10". Next apply that change and exit. Then follow the Officejet Pro example of how to insert envelopes into the printer tray. I use Microsoft office 2007 Word to print envelopes. So I indicate that the envelopes are centered in the tray and select the proper envelope size here also. Then I print the envelope addresses. End. Leaving the setting at "Envelope #10" in "Set Preferences" does not seem to affect normal printing.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper