Question

Honor Student
bougenvilla
Message 1 of 4 (7,164 Views)

Printing in Black and White From Ipad2

I would like the option of printing my emails and amazon reciepts in black and white.  I have the HP Photosmart E-aio D110a printer.  I am trying to print in black and white from my ipad2.

I consulted with Apple Support as well as HP support today.  HP seems to think there is a program/app in the Apps store for printing in black and white.

Any idea's would be appreciated.

Thank you

PhD Student
bassergitz
Message 2 of 4 (7,137 Views)

Re: Printing in Black and White From Ipad2

What did apple tell you? Do they have a software or app that allows you to print on black & white in IPAD?

Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Honor Student
bougenvilla
Message 3 of 4 (7,133 Views)

Apple could not help. They said if there is an app for this, it must be a third party app, not from Apple.
PhD Student
bassergitz
Message 4 of 4 (7,131 Views)

Check out :

www.activeprint.net

Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation