Question

Student
gayres
Message 1 of 3 (375 Views)

Printing labels

My HP F4580 will not print out labels correctly.

Everything is as it should be on screen, all text is within the label grid lines but It will not print labels correctly onto the sheet.

As the sheet progresses, the printing gradually creeps upwards and ends up printing across the label edges.

My previous HP printer could print labels quite happily so why won't this one.

I use a lot of labels and need to be able to do this.

Can anyone help?

Top Student
timpwalter
Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

Re: Printing labels

My Officejet 6410 will not print labels correctly though it used to do so and I have no idea what has changed!

For a single label, the mailings single lable box has all the correct name and address information but when I select, for example, column 2 Row 3, it prints the second fourth and fifth line only or the first line is moved so far left that you just get the last couple of characters - very frustrating.

If you have received any useful answers, please share them and I will do the same.

Tim W

Top Student
timpwalter
Message 3 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Printing labels

I now know that it is nothing to d owith the printer as it does precisely the same when I send a single label print instruction to another printer on the network.  It must therefore be some issue in the Word "Mailing" /Label/Single Label routine.

Any ideas how to cure this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation