08-25-2010 07:45 AM
My HP F4580 will not print out labels correctly.
Everything is as it should be on screen, all text is within the label grid lines but It will not print labels correctly onto the sheet.
As the sheet progresses, the printing gradually creeps upwards and ends up printing across the label edges.
My previous HP printer could print labels quite happily so why won't this one.
I use a lot of labels and need to be able to do this.
Can anyone help?
11-09-2010 05:13 AM
My Officejet 6410 will not print labels correctly though it used to do so and I have no idea what has changed!
For a single label, the mailings single lable box has all the correct name and address information but when I select, for example, column 2 Row 3, it prints the second fourth and fifth line only or the first line is moved so far left that you just get the last couple of characters - very frustrating.
If you have received any useful answers, please share them and I will do the same.
11-09-2010 06:17 AM
I now know that it is nothing to d owith the printer as it does precisely the same when I send a single label print instruction to another printer on the network. It must therefore be some issue in the Word "Mailing" /Label/Single Label routine.
Any ideas how to cure this?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper