07-02-2014 01:57 PM
When I make copies on my HP Officejet 6600 - the more copies I make, the more misaligned the margins become. My first couple pages turn out fine, but as it continues my left margin begins to disappear as it prints. What can I do to fix this?
07-03-2014 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forums smstahn,
I saw your post about your misaligned copies from your Officejet 6600. I have a few suggestions to share with you. I hope they help!
- Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates - Check to see if the printer needs a firmware update.
- An 'Alignment Unsuccessful' Error Message Displays on the All-in-One - Try the steps in this guide.
- Plug the printer in directly to the wall outlet, avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great Thursday
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper