Question

Honor Student
sevenofnine
Message 1 of 3 (715 Views)

Printing preview not showing before print starts

Although I have the print preview checked, the preview does not show before printing starts; nor does the 'Start Printing/'Cancel printing' box appear. The printing just starts.
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (704 Views)

Re: Printing preview not showing before print starts

What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? What application are you printing from?  Do you have the "Print Preview" box checked in the driver settings?

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Intern
mikep6dd
Message 3 of 3 (546 Views)

Re: Printing preview not showing before print starts

Bob,

I've posted a similar problem as recently as yesterday. The only question of yours that I haven't adrressed is that my printer is connected by USB.

There seem to be a number of HP printer customers with a similar problem and I would suspect there is a software issue here.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation