09-24-2010 06:31 AM
09-24-2010 09:12 AM
What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? What application are you printing from? Do you have the "Print Preview" box checked in the driver settings?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
11-05-2011 12:40 PM
I've posted a similar problem as recently as yesterday. The only question of yours that I haven't adrressed is that my printer is connected by USB.
There seem to be a number of HP printer customers with a similar problem and I would suspect there is a software issue here.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper