09-04-2011 12:44 PM
Hey, I just bought an officejet 4500 desktop all in one, and when I hooked it up it printed the alignment page fine, but when Iwent to print a document, it didn't print, and stopped half way. There was nothing printed on the page, and the sheet of paper did not come back out. I have read other forums posting about the exact same issue, but I couldn't find a solution. HELP I need to do my homework!!
09-04-2011 08:13 PM
Hard Reset – While printer is powered ON, pull
the power cord from the printer then from the
wall. After 30 seconds reconnect power to
wall and printer. This will trigger a ‘dirty power
up’ and restore the printer to a known good
condition (if it is possible). No user settings
are lost with a ‘hard reset’.
This ‘Hard Reset’ is one of the most powerful
tools to use when the printer hardware is not
if not resolved, uninstall hp software &
reinstall using latest hp software from hp
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper