Question

Honor Student
zelly71
Message 1 of 6 (1,177 Views)

Problem with HP Deskjet F2210

[ Edited ]

I have a deskjet F2210 and am having problems with it, of course it's out of warranty and I've tried just about everything.  All of the lights on top are on solid.  I cannot turn off my printer and when I try to run the diagnostic, it says that the printer is not connected.  I don't know how to make sure it's connected, when I go to printers and faxes, it says that it's online and ready.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 6 (1,153 Views)

Re: Problem with HP Deskjet F2210

I would suggest you disconnect the USB cable to the printer, then remove the power cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds or so.  Now plug the power cord back in, then reconnect the USB cable.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
tomvargo
Message 3 of 6 (1,080 Views)

To get the printer lights off, hold down the Power, Cancel and Black&White buttons at the same time. All power should go off in about 3 seconds. You can then turn the printer back on. It will make reinstall the drivers. Also check 'Start' > Printers to make sure it's still there and showing 'Ready'. If not, delete and re-add the printer.

This has happened to me twice after power outages. Good luck.

Student
CHRISTOPHER7865
Message 4 of 6 (1,045 Views)

MY HP Deskjet F2210 WILL NOT CONNINET. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP.

Student
Yvette35
Message 5 of 6 (957 Views)

The printer isworking, but i can't get it to print from the internet. Please help with this problem ASAP. Thanks

Student
boristhecat
Message 6 of 6 (494 Views)

all lights on all the time cannot reset lights

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation