01-03-2012 02:33 PM - edited 01-03-2012 02:34 PM
I'm having difficulties with getting my C4795 to print. The feed rollers are operating more than usual. Whenever I turn the printer on it feeds the paper without any job being initiated. When I try to start a print job oftentimes the printer will feed the paper either halfway or completely without printing at all. The only one I've been print at all is to individually feed a single paper at the right moment when the feed rollers are operating.
My HP software is up-to-date and I've no new Windows updates. I've unstalled and reinstalled my HP printer software. I've ran the HP diagnostic printer utility and it reported no problems. I have this problem no matter whether I connect to the printer via USB cable or wireless.
Does anyone have suggestions or solutions for fixing to this problem?
01-11-2012 03:13 PM
Here is a link with some troubleshooting steps that may help to solve the issue you are having with your printer:
Paper feed problems are a hardware issue, if none of these steps help I would recommend contacting HP for upgrade options. I have included a link with directions for contacting HP:
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper