Question

Honor Student
rvalent3
Message 1 of 3 (2,304 Views)

Real Life Technologies 3210 printer feature

I have been trying to find something that explains the real life technologies feature on my printer options. I would like to what exactly what each option provides and if a personal default can be set. It seems that everytime you go to print you need to change it to the setting you want.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (2,298 Views)

Re: Real Life Technologies 3210 printer feature

What operating system? I have never seen a detailed description of the features although most are somewhat self-explanatory.  Depending on your operating system you should be able to set the default settings by going to the Printers folder, right clicking on the Photosmart 3210 and selecting Printer Properties.  The settings you set in General tab, Preferences will apply to the current user, or you can change the settings in Printer Properties, Advanced, Printing Preferences to apply to all users.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
rvalent3
Message 3 of 3 (2,288 Views)

Re: Real Life Technologies 3210 printer feature

I am running XP.I looked at the properties for the printer and I see NO option to change the real life technologies option and no where to make a change and have it saved.

Bob_Headrick wrote:

What operating system? I have never seen a detailed description of the features although most are somewhat self-explanatory.  Depending on your operating system you should be able to set the default settings by going to the Printers folder, right clicking on the Photosmart 3210 and selecting Printer Properties.  The settings you set in General tab, Preferences will apply to the current user, or you can change the settings in Printer Properties, Advanced, Printing Preferences to apply to all users.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation