05-18-2013 12:27 PM
My wife's laptop running Win 8 is getting random pop ups about HP photo paper.
"HP photosmart D7200 series
HP photo paper with Autosense
Click her for more information"
See the lower right corner of the image.
She would like to stop this popup.
The printer is HP Photosmart D7260. It is shared with with a Vista Desktop. The desktop does not get the message. The desktop has the basic drivers installed and the laptop has the full feature drivers installed. I probably could un-install the full feature drivers on the laptop and re-install the basic drivers. Before I do this, is there a way to simply turn off the popup?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper