11-17-2012 12:40 PM
How do I permanently remove an old printer from the list of available printers. The "remove printer" function does not do it. HP G60 laptop, Wimdows 7, Outlook 2003
11-17-2012 03:27 PM
Try the following: while logged in as a user with administrative privileges click Start, Devices and Printers, right click on the printer you want to delete, Remove Device, Yes.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper