02-08-2010 09:45 AM
My monochrome hp LaserJet 1012 has developed a nasty output problem. Horizontal dark bands appear fully across the page. These are afterimages and appear every three inches down the paper. I have a link to a photo of a typical page:
I suspect damage from removing a paper jam. What is the fix for this problem?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper