Question

Honor Student
pblowndes
Message 1 of 15 (2,788 Views)
Accepted Solution

Replacement Ink Cartridges

[ Edited ]

In early April I purchased a 6500 all-in-one to replace a 7410 with a broken paper feeder.  During the transaction I was given an address in Boise, Idaho where I could send unopened cartridges for the 7410 and receive cartridges of equal value for the 6500.  On April 20th I sent  2 cartridges.  On April 26th I received an email from Amy Roberts, ISB Team HP, acknowledging receipt of the cartridges.  Since then...nothing.  I have probably spent 8 hours talking to Customer Service and Tech. Support and have gotten nothing but a run around.  Is this a scam?  Can anyone help me?

Peter Lowndes 

[text removed for privacy]

PhD Student
CaptainTJ
Message 2 of 15 (2,735 Views)

Re: Replacement Ink Cartridges

[ Edited ]

Hi Peter,

I followed up with the person you mentioned.  Sounds like she’s in contact with you and the cartridges have been sent.  So, not a scam.  Would it be possible for you to update your post when you receive the cartridges?

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
pblowndes
Message 3 of 15 (2,684 Views)

Many thanks for your help.  4 replacement cartridges arrived today.  I wish I had used the forum much earlier.  Again, thank you.

Peter Lowndes

Honor Student
rlingleh
Message 4 of 15 (2,395 Views)

I have a similar problem to the posting by plowndes. Upon upgrading from an a 6500 printer to a Photosmart Premium Fax 309a I was provided with this address to send cartridges for replacement: 

ISBTEAM Hewlett Packard

11311 Chinden Blvd Bldg #7

Mailstop 475 J3

Boise ID 83714

I was told to send only 3 cartridges in at a time, and to include my Ticket #8041746013, which I did 3 times for a total of 8 cartridges. The first and second shipments of 3 each were sent prior to my  departure from the US on September. 5th, and the third shipment of 2 was sent last week.

I have been notified of a shipment, CSO CVF646-01 to CVF646-05, but I have no information as to how those 5 cartridges are related to the 8 I sent in, and I know no way of contacting the ISBTEAM Hewlett Packard by email or phone.

Can anyone help with this?

PhD Student
CaptainTJ
Message 5 of 15 (2,352 Views)

Hi rlingleh,

I followed up with the ISBTEAM, and an agent responsible with your case will follow up with you.  Thanks for providing your Ticket number... this helps them.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
Dannie
Message 6 of 15 (2,066 Views)

[ Edited ]

Captain TJ,

HELP! I just posted another inquiry on the forum before seeing yours. I've been waiting for 4 cartridges since end of Nov 2010! Amy {Personal Information Removed} confirmed receipt of my unopened cartridges via email and then nothing for 4 months. No response to my 3 subsequent emails. I finally resorted to tracking her down, and left her a voice earlier today.

Thanks for your user support, hopefully we can get this resolved. (I hate to abuse your contact, but 4 months, REALLY?!?!?

Honor Student
rlingleh
Message 7 of 15 (2,045 Views)

Thanks, Captain TJ, for your assistance. In the interim I had in fact been contacted, and the matter was straightened out.

Honor Student
pitbull34793479
Message 8 of 15 (1,900 Views)

The address is ISB Team Hewlett Packard

11311 Chinden Blvd Bldg.7

Mail Stop 475 Post J3

Boise, Idaho 83714

Phone:1-888-999-4747    

Student
melboots
Message 9 of 15 (1,652 Views)

I have two unused tri-color ink cartridges HP28 and one unused black ink cartridge HP27 that I would like to exchange for my current printer, an HP Deskjet 3050.  Could you please tell me where to mail them and what I should do.  I talked to someone at another HP number and I did order some new cartridges, but I would really like to exchange these and not have to throw them away.  They are still in the little blue and white bag, just not in a box. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Joan Greenhill

Student
carf580
Message 10 of 15 (1,604 Views)

I have an Officejet Pro 8500 A that died on me today with practically new ink cartridges in it. I am replacing the printer but it uses different cartridges. Is there any thing I can do with these like sell them to anyone out there that needs #940? The black is a double 3/4 full, yellow just under 1/2, Magenta 3/4 full and cyan is brand new.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation