Posts: 1
Member Since: ‎01-12-2010
Message 1 of 1 (264 Views)

Replacing broken part on paper out tray


I dropped a ream of paper onto my printer a few days ago and broke the little flap which stops paper from falling off the front of the printer once it has printed (as abobe in pic) - is it possible to replace either that part or the complete top part of the paper out mechanism? I can't see a part number on it so I suspect its not replaceable but it's making the printer very awkward to use especially when printing pages of text in fast draft as they all end up on the floor :smileysad:





† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation