01-12-2010 02:10 PM
I dropped a ream of paper onto my printer a few days ago and broke the little flap which stops paper from falling off the front of the printer once it has printed (as abobe in pic) - is it possible to replace either that part or the complete top part of the paper out mechanism? I can't see a part number on it so I suspect its not replaceable but it's making the printer very awkward to use especially when printing pages of text in fast draft as they all end up on the floor
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper