01-23-2012 03:43 PM
To reset the C7280:
While the power is on, unplug the power from the back of the printer. Wait at least 30 seconds, then plug the power back in. Turn on the unit.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
05-26-2012 11:28 PM
There are some printer model that needs to be reset in order for the ink cartirdge counter to go back to zero specially if you just installed a new cartridge, this happens on rare occasion though. You can reset your printer to get rid of this error Low cartridge, you can follow this article to successfully resolve this issue HP Photosmart Reset --this site can also help you with other error messages you have on your hp photosmart c7280. Enjoy troubleshooting..
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper