10-23-2009 09:20 PM
12-29-2011 10:46 PM
I split my labels into two files.
- Remove the last column from your labels, and save it as "labels_forward.odt".
- Remove all but the first column, and save it as "labels_reverse.odt".
- Print "labels_forward.odt" onto your label stock.
- Remove the printed label sheets, and refeed them bottom first, so the unprinted column is at the left margin.
- Print "labels_reverse.odt".
I think the borderless printing relies on less than an 8.5 inch width, and the carriage movement is limited in its travel, so there will always be a right border on wide stock. This 2 step method works around that limitation.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper