07-03-2014 11:15 PM - edited 07-03-2014 11:16 PM
I am getting Sensor error After printer startup initializing , I removed all the cartridges , power off the printer on again but still same error message. I updated the firmware from HP website but still no luck.
Should I surrender and take it to workshop ?
07-07-2014 10:14 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I see that you are getting a sensor error with your HP Laserjet M175a during the startup initialization. I am happy to help you with this issue!
Please take a look through this guide, Resolving Control Panel Messages, and scroll down till you see sensor error.
If those steps do not help, please call our technical support at 800-474-6836 for more options. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.
Hope this is helpful, and have a great day!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper