01-09-2010 11:24 PM
how to set the print density for laserjet 1320 under win7 - the driver that is auto installed is very basic and has no settings I could find to permit increasing the value from 2 which is much too light. Is there another driver availalbe
05-23-2011 10:45 AM
This is a great question! I'm having the same problem. I just replaced the printer cartridge and all the output just got extremely light. I really need to change the density but cannot find a place to make an adjustment.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper