01-09-2010 11:24 PM
how to set the print density for laserjet 1320 under win7 - the driver that is auto installed is very basic and has no settings I could find to permit increasing the value from 2 which is much too light. Is there another driver availalbe
05-23-2011 10:45 AM
This is a great question! I'm having the same problem. I just replaced the printer cartridge and all the output just got extremely light. I really need to change the density but cannot find a place to make an adjustment.
06-20-2015 03:30 AM
WOW, here it is 5-years later and still no resolution, not even by an HP tech.
I have the same problem. I was printing perfect for many years, then reformated my drive and reisntalled Win7. Now the print is 40-50% lighter than before. I cannot find economode nor any way to change the print density. In XP HP had a toolbox which would do this, but it is not availabel in Win7.
Any suggestions? . . . . HP?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper