HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-15-2012 02:49 PM
A menu map shows how individual items are configured within each of these menus. The menu map prints on six pages. The final page gives instructions about how to use the control panel buttons.
Printing a menu map:
1. Press Menu to enter the MENU.
2. Press to highlight INFORMATION.
3. Press to select INFORMATION.
4. Press to select PRINT MENU MAP.
Use the information menu to access and print specific printer information
- PRINT MENU MAP Generates a menu map that shows layout and current settings of the control menu items. The printer will return to the Ready state when the page is completed.
- PRINT CONFIGURATION Generates a page detailing the current configuration of the printer. This will also show you your total page count. The printer will return to the online Ready state when the page is completed.
- PRINT SUPPLIES STATUS PAGE Generates a page that shows the number of pages remaining for each supply in the printer. The printer will return to the online Ready state when the
- page is completed.
- PRINT USAGE PAGE Generates a page that contains information that could be used for cost accounting. The printer will return to the online Ready state when the page is completed.
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.