07-03-2012 11:17 PM - edited 07-03-2012 11:19 PM
My CP2025 is doing the same thing too. Itried to chat with HP support, but I really don't want to pay $39. for their guess. I have replaced all the toner cartridges which did not help. everything seems to be printing fine but the noise is loud and annoying. Any suggestions out there?the printer is 8 months old. medium use, (20-30 pages a day)
07-04-2012 07:04 AM
By troubleshooting with the HP support we found that one of the toners was defective. Take all the toners out and put them back in one at a time, restarting the printer each time you put one back in, when it starts making the noise after putting in a certain toner, you know that is the defective one. The printer has been working great since I replaced the defective one. Hope this helps.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper