Squealing noises as printier is printing (1242 Views)
Student
Kalypso
Message 1 of 4 (1,242 Views)

Squealing noises as printier is printing

Help my HP colorlaserjet 2600n is squealing as it prints no messages to say anything is wrong any advice?

Honor Student
1bzgurl
Message 2 of 4 (1,232 Views)

Re: Squealing noises as printier is printing

My CP2025 is doing the same thing! Can't figure it out and it is driving me crazy!!
Student
PDnAZ
Message 3 of 4 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]

My CP2025 is doing the same thing too. Itried to chat with HP support, but I really don't want to pay $39. for their guess. I have replaced all the toner cartridges which did not help. everything seems to be printing fine but the noise is loud and annoying. Any suggestions out there?the printer is 8 months old. medium use, (20-30 pages a day)

Honor Student
1bzgurl
Message 4 of 4 (1,197 Views)

By troubleshooting with the HP support we found that one of the toners was defective.  Take all the toners out and put them back in one at a time, restarting the printer each time you put one back in, when it starts making the noise after putting in a certain toner, you know that is the defective one.  The printer has been working great since I replaced the defective one.  Hope this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation