04-16-2012 08:15 AM
I apologize if this has been asked and answered; searched the large haystack, didn't find my needle. A simple question, and I suspect I Know the answer. DV7-6185US. Windows 7 64-bit. Can I connect my Dell Printer - 962 All in One, to my HP laptop ? Tried to download Dell driver to this HP laptop, but it wouldn't seem to take. Am I trying something that is not possible, is there a step I'm missing, is there a workaround ? Thank you for your response, Al
04-16-2012 09:08 AM
By reviewing the product specification, the printer do not support Windows7, as you may find listed below:
For any possible workaround to install a Dell product, I assume you may get a better answer by visiting their community:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper