Question

Student
Clane
Message 1 of 2 (623 Views)

Trying to print a picture

Is there any reason that my officejet k60 will not print on my Hp Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy?  Trying to print off a picture and for some reason it will pull the paper in about an inch, push it out, pull it back in, and then either pull it through without printing anything or print aboutan inch and a half of the the pic and nothing else.  Any ideas?
Student
axsmundi
Message 2 of 2 (553 Views)

Re: Trying to print a picture

[ Edited ]
I am also having the same problem with the Advanced Photo Paper, glossy, on my PSC 1610 All-in-One.  The paper does not move in and out (as described in previous message).  The rollers will pull the paper up and the carriage moves back and forth until I hit cancel, more than 10 minutes later.  The photo paper comes out clean.  I brought the photo paper to my office and it did print on a Xerox Phaser 8550 (bad quality, however).  My PSC 1610 will print on plain paper and HP Everyday Photo Paper so it must be the Advanced Photo Paper that bears the problem.
Message Edited by axsmundi on 03-14-2009 01:06 PM
Message Edited by axsmundi on 03-14-2009 01:18 PM
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation