Twain Driver for HP printers....... (2966 Views)
Student
HAHC_Mike
Message 1 of 2 (2,966 Views)

Twain Driver for HP printers.......

One of the users that I have in the organization was wondering if some of the printers/copiers we have here support the TWAIN driver.  Some of the models we have here are the HP 4345MFP and the HP 9040/9050.  From what I found so far, it appears they support the twain driver.

With this said, since the printer drivers are stored on the server, would this still have the built in twain driver for this?  Any help or pointers as to if HP printers support this would be greatly appreciated.

Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 2 of 2 (2,949 Views)

Re: Twain Driver for HP printers.......

i think most of the scanners by HP support the TWAIN standard. It should be included with the driver package and installed automatically when it is installed. Since these are Laserjet printers, i cannot comment more. So i'll leave it to others to clarify more.
----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation