03-19-2009 06:57 AM
One of the users that I have in the organization was wondering if some of the printers/copiers we have here support the TWAIN driver. Some of the models we have here are the HP 4345MFP and the HP 9040/9050. From what I found so far, it appears they support the twain driver.
With this said, since the printer drivers are stored on the server, would this still have the built in twain driver for this? Any help or pointers as to if HP printers support this would be greatly appreciated.
03-19-2009 10:17 AM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper