Question

Student
ShaHP
Message 1 of 5 (419 Views)

Two-sided printing

Does the HP 6600 offer two sided printing. It's not in the printer options nor have I found any way to set up double sided printing in the printer setup?  Help? this was a requirement of the purchase and the store rep said it was available on this model.  

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 5 (396 Views)

Re: Two-sided printing

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are we using?

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
mmyHum
Message 3 of 5 (308 Views)

I need instructions to set up my my printer to print

Intern
skc06002
Message 4 of 5 (300 Views)

Unfortunately the Officejet 6600 does not offer the option for 2 sided printing.

Here is a link to the exact Specs on what your Printer can do.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Printers/HP-Officejet/CZ155A;pgid=c7twGfjc0p...

I work for HP
Grad Student
Royal_KB
Message 5 of 5 (296 Views)

Hi,

If this is Officejet 6600 e-All-in-one. Please refer to the document link below and check if this helps.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03749362&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_r1002_us...

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation