08-13-2009 07:20 PM
This may sound like a stupid question but I just bought a new 7960 printer to replace my old 7960 which has two out of the three ink cartridge holders broken and the usb port on the new printer won't accept a usb cable. It appears to be blocked by a cap insert over the connector prongs which will not come out. Any suggestions?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper