04-29-2012 06:28 PM
My all in one HP 410 C printer is not recognized by the USB port and will not connect to my computer using Windox XP with Service Pack 3. My four USB ports still work for my old printer. I have installed, uninstalled, cleared temporty files but the installation always stops at this point: "Connect the USB Cable". Nothing happens I was on the phone with an HP tech for 1 1/2 hours and still the problem is not resolved.
05-01-2012 02:17 PM
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
05-02-2012 11:07 AM
Glad to hear you are back up and running. Let us know if you run into any other problems.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper