09-09-2009 10:54 AM
I just have one quick question, i have the deskjet D1520 series printer, does this printer come with black ink? i only received the color cartridge and just wondered if black should have came with as well, thank you!
You would get much better results posting this question as a new question with a title such as "Black ink included with Deskjet D1520 printer?" in a new thread rather than in this unrelated thread.
The "what's in the box" specifications here indicate the #21 black cartridge should be included. I would suggest contacting your retailer.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-26-2009 09:47 PM
12-05-2009 12:30 PM - edited 12-05-2009 03:07 PM
This post is already in the forum as its own topic.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper