12-26-2011 10:53 AM
Where do you connect the USB cable on a HP Officejet 4500 Desktop. I"ve been trying to print things for the last three days and nothing is being printed, the paper comes out blank and there are ink cartidages in the printer.
12-26-2011 01:28 PM
Does it come with a male-female USB cable ? You have to connect one end to the printer and other end to one USB port on your PC/laptop. This is where the USB port on the printer:
The box should have a setup poster or you can download a guide using the following link.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper