11-22-2010 11:06 AM
What is the make and model of your Printer?
All printers should be able to print PDF's. PDF's need to be "flattened" before they can print. This process happens automatically and you do not have to do anything. Sometimes, depending on how big the PDF is, it may take a couple of minutes.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper