01-25-2011 03:49 PM
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premiem. I can not get it back online. The banner at the top of the print window shows it is offline. When I go to thte dropdown Printer label it says it is not offline. Everything shows it is not offline except for the banner which says it is offline. I can not make it print. It often goes offline but prior to this I have been able to get it back online.
01-28-2011 02:15 PM
try this. it worked for me. go to the start menu, click on devices and printers. click on your printer and a box should come up. in the box top left click on printer. look down the list and look if work offline is checked, if it is, click on it so the check goes away. your computer should work again hopefully.
10-04-2011 10:39 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C309a printer etc and a HP Pavilion dv6 laptop. Using Windows 7 and wireless connection. Also have a Toshiba laptop with Windows vista and the printer won't work for that either. States it is off-line.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper