01-03-2012 02:48 PM
Hi! If you could provide some basic information such as the printer's model or sku number it would help identify the best way to resolve this issue. Thanks!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
01-15-2012 09:23 PM
I think I may have found a solution for everyone...
What i did was unplug my wireless router from the wall so it would turn off then back on (reset) and then once it came back on restart my computer. Once I did that i was able to print again and it did not say offline anymore. Please let me know if this works!!!
It worked on my Macbook Air and Lenovo laptop
01-17-2012 04:23 PM
I tried to reinstall after uninstalling, but I still have the problem. Perhaps I should give more info: I have a new (purchased
in Oct. ) hp Photosmart premium C310 printer and had installed it wirelessly. It was installed properly according to the Configuration Page that was printed. But on most occasions when I try to either print something from the web or a document I am told it is "offline". It isn't however. SHould any kind of setting be changed? Why does it happen? I am frustrated and am tempted to throw the thing out the window. My old Epson photo all in one never did this. Any further help would be appreciated. Thank you.
04-17-2012 06:38 PM
The same thing just happened to me & I found the problem within a couple minutes by exploring. I'm using Windows 7.
- Go to the 'Start' menu
- Select 'Devices and Printers'
- Double Click on your printer
- Click the link on the top right that says 'Printer: Offline'
- Click on 'Printer' at the top left
- Go down and uncheck 'use printer offline'
This worked for me.. I thought I was gonna have to do a system restore or something more complicated if that didn't work... definitely don't wanna buy another printer over a technical glitch! Hope this solves your problem!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper