12-06-2011 12:30 PM
I've done all the formatting in my applications (mostly in Word) and yet my Officejet 7000 will not print on my 8.75 x 5.75 envelopes. I'm trying to find a way to set a custom page size in the print driver. I have confirmed the settings in Word are correct, but the driver is - for some stupid reason - looking for 8.5 x 11 paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
C'mon, HP. Let's go back to making printers that would print on whatever size paper you put in them!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper