07-03-2014 03:17 PM
07-04-2014 08:41 AM
The left most botton on the first row of buttons is the online switch. That's you press to put your printer online before you can print. The leftmost button on the second row is the shift button, you press that to access the second functions (purple color) available on the same row.
What I notice is when ever the print fails, the Form Feed light is left on. I am not sure if this is related to the problem. When I put the printer offline (by hitting the online switch) and hits the the Form Feed button , it prints a one-line garbled page and turn off the FF button.
Note when the print is ok, the FF botton is on while printing and turns off after printing.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper