Question

Student
Mugs2
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Wrong Language

How do I change LCD display language on ENVY 114 All in One printer? I can't read display. Can anyone please help? 

Distinguished Professor
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Wrong Language

Hello Mugs2,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand your Envy 114 is in the wrong language. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow these steps to reset the language and region on the printer: (This information is stated here.)

(Note this will be in a different language, but these steps will get you to the right place.)

1. On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ).
  2. From the Setup menu, touch Preferences . (Touch the very last menu, there should be 4 menus)
  3. From the Preferences menu, touch Set Country/Region. (Touch the second menu down)
  4. From the Set Country/Region menu, touch and then slide your finger up or down on the display to scroll through the list of countries, and then touch the desired country/region.
  5. From the Preferences menu, touch Set Language.

Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation