07-03-2014 02:00 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand your Envy 114 is in the wrong language. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow these steps to reset the language and region on the printer: (This information is stated here.)
(Note this will be in a different language, but these steps will get you to the right place.)
- On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ).
- From the Setup menu, touch Preferences . (Touch the very last menu, there should be 4 menus)
- From the Preferences menu, touch Set Country/Region. (Touch the second menu down)
- From the Set Country/Region menu, touch and then slide your finger up or down on the display to scroll through the list of countries, and then touch the desired country/region.
- From the Preferences menu, touch Set Language.
Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper