Question

Student
Mugs2
Message 1 of 2 (138 Views)

Wrong Language

How do I change LCD display language on ENVY 114 All in One printer? I can't read display. Can anyone please help? 

Retired
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

Re: Wrong Language

Hello Mugs2,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand your Envy 114 is in the wrong language. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow these steps to reset the language and region on the printer: (This information is stated here.)

(Note this will be in a different language, but these steps will get you to the right place.)

1. On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ).
  2. From the Setup menu, touch Preferences . (Touch the very last menu, there should be 4 menus)
  3. From the Preferences menu, touch Set Country/Region. (Touch the second menu down)
  4. From the Set Country/Region menu, touch and then slide your finger up or down on the display to scroll through the list of countries, and then touch the desired country/region.
  5. From the Preferences menu, touch Set Language.

Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day! :smileyhappy:

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation