01-15-2011 09:19 AM
I'm very confused. My HP c7250 suddenly stopped printing. Troubleshooting states the problem is "a print job in the print queue is preventing other print jobs from printing," even though there are no other print jobs. My operating system is Windows 7 and is connected to the printer wirelessly. Nothing has changed in my network or in any other way, as far as I know. For any and all who can help, thank you!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper