04-26-2011 01:43 PM
I understand you are having a paper jam issue with your photosmart, I apologize for the frustration you have been experiencing. If you go to hp.com/support and enter c01471677, this document will open and provide steps for a resolution for your issue.
04-26-2011 01:53 PM
yes I did that all- this unit is not that old and hardly used. I can't see why it doesn't work when my sisters older version has been working for 6 years. 159 for 6 months of service is crazy- that is what I paid for the unit new. Any other suggestions?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper