Question

Honor Student
NewportAV
Message 1 of 8 (32,388 Views)
Accepted Solution

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges? Old C6180 Printer going bad.

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges? Old Photosmart C6180 Printer going bad and have lots of cartridges.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 8 (32,357 Views)

Re: are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges? Old C6180 Printer going b

The HP Pageyield Site lists the following printers as compatible with the 02 cartridges:

I do not beleive there are any models currently offered that use the 02 cartridge.

I have heard that HP has (had?) a trade-in program for unopened, unexpired cartridges.  See this post for a suggestion.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Student
tx2000ds
Message 3 of 8 (30,500 Views)

Re: are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges? Old C6180 Printer going b

Where can I find a printer to buy now that will use all the 02 ink I have? Since my hp c5180 just stopped working!! Now happy at all.

Honor Student
sheila108
Message 4 of 8 (23,120 Views)

That is the question I wish to ask. I have just found out that my C7180 has an inbuilt print head and cannot be fixed. I have a load of 02 cartridges also.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 5 of 8 (23,109 Views)

sheila108 wrote:

That is the question I wish to ask. I have just found out that my C7180 has an inbuilt print head and cannot be fixed. I have a load of 02 cartridges also.

See my response marked as a solution in this thread.  

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

Honor Student
sheila108
Message 6 of 8 (23,055 Views)

Bob_Headrick wrote:

The HP Pageyield Site lists the following printers as compatible with the 02 cartridges:

I do not beleive there are any models currently offered that use the 02 cartridge.

I have heard that HP has (had?) a trade-in program for unopened, unexpired cartridges.  See this post for a suggestion.

Thank you for your reply.  I found out late yesterday that here in Australia, HP don't have a trade in for unexpired cartridges.

I bought a new printer today 6600e all in one. I hope I am happy with as I was with my lovely, and will be missed C7180:-)  I also found a Cartridge shop that will take my 02 cartridges and swap them for the 6600 cartridges.

Student
martlit
Message 7 of 8 (9,311 Views)

Re: are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges?

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 8 of 8 (9,292 Views)

Re: are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges?

martlit wrote:

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges?

See my response marked as a solution in this thread.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation