Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges? Old Photosmart C6180 Printer going bad and have lots of cartridges.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The HP Pageyield Site lists the following printers as compatible with the 02 cartridges:

I do not beleive there are any models currently offered that use the 02 cartridge.

I have heard that HP has (had?) a trade-in program for unopened, unexpired cartridges.  See this post for a suggestion.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

The HP Pageyield Site lists the following printers as compatible with the 02 cartridges:

I do not beleive there are any models currently offered that use the 02 cartridge.

I have heard that HP has (had?) a trade-in program for unopened, unexpired cartridges.  See this post for a suggestion.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Where can I find a printer to buy now that will use all the 02 ink I have? Since my hp c5180 just stopped working!! Now happy at all.

HP Recommended

That is the question I wish to ask. I have just found out that my C7180 has an inbuilt print head and cannot be fixed. I have a load of 02 cartridges also.

HP Recommended

@sheila108 wrote:

That is the question I wish to ask. I have just found out that my C7180 has an inbuilt print head and cannot be fixed. I have a load of 02 cartridges also.

See my response marked as a solution in this thread.  

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

@Bob_Headrick wrote:

Thank you for your reply.  I found out late yesterday that here in Australia, HP don't have a trade in for unexpired cartridges.

I bought a new printer today 6600e all in one. I hope I am happy with as I was with my lovely, and will be missed C7180:-)  I also found a Cartridge shop that will take my 02 cartridges and swap them for the 6600 cartridges.

HP Recommended

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges?

HP Recommended

@martlit wrote:

are there any current HP Printers that use the HP 02 print cartridges?

See my response marked as a solution in this thread.  

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.