08-23-2011 08:44 PM
what is the best hp printer model to use on decal paper? i read that its cartidge must contain iron oxide pigment, i will use it in picture on ceramic tile, will it last long even in direct sunlight?
please help me..
thank you so much
This question was solved. View Solution.
08-23-2011 08:54 PM
Depending on your use the following post may help. (Read the entire thread).
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper