08-29-2009 10:06 AM
The black ink capability on my HP Deskjet 932c disappeared. I thought I was out of ink so I replaced the cartridge with a new one. It still won't print in black. My color cartridge works, but the black one doesn't. What can I do to fix this problem?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper