blurry printing (6790 Views)
Top Student
EyeQDesign
Message 1 of 5 (6,790 Views)
Accepted Solution

blurry printing

I recently replaced my black ink cartridge.  Immediately afterwards my printing quality was horrible.  jpegs that normally printing very crisp now looked pixilated.  Regular text is blurry.  I've tried cleaning twice with no improvement.  I'm not sure if calibration is something I should do.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Susan

Top Student
EyeQDesign
Message 2 of 5 (6,791 Views)

Re: blurry printing

Never mind...I figured it out.  I needed to recalibrate and realign.  Everything is perfect again. :smileyhappy:

Master's Graduate
SandyD
Message 3 of 5 (6,748 Views)

Hi EyeQDesign,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. Thanks for coming back to let us know you found a solution to your problem!

SandyD
HP Support Forums Moderator

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Student
tacoma_rick
Message 4 of 5 (6,079 Views)

Funny.Because I cleaned the printing heads and re aligned and mine is still doing the same thing..So is there another solution? getting frustrated.About ready to throw this hp printer in the dumpster..And I haven't even had it a year

Student
afl99
Message 5 of 5 (5,611 Views)

my hp 932c printer started printing blurry in the normal mode.  If i select draft mode it prints nice and clear.  changed black and color cartridges to no avail.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation