HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-15-2012 02:54 AM
You may change the ePrint email address using the HP ePrint Center site.
There is no reason to conenct a USB as the ePrint service require a network connection.
Follow these steps to customize your product's email address.
- Log into your ePrintCenter account at HP ePrintCenter .
- Go to the Printers page, select your product, and then click Change next to your product's email address.
- Enter an email address in the dialog box. The email can be 6 to 30 characters, and can be a combination of letters, numbers, an underscore, and up to two dots.
- Click Check . The ePrintCenter system checks if the email address is available.
- If the email address is available, click Save .
- If the email address is not available, try to check for another email address, or click one of the suggested addresses, and then click Save .
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution