Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

where is the screen to put in the printer information.  All I get is advertisement notifications.

@janrr wrote:

I can't access usa.novadevelopment.com/hp/PACrafts to down load the free software that came with my printer.  There are no optiions to put in the sereal number and activation code.

HP Recommended

Hi @cbroc ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
HP Recommended

Did you ever get the software loaded? If so,how?  I am having the same problem.  Thanks!

HP Recommended

Try the following steps:

1. Type http://novadevelopment.com

2. Once the website comes up, delete everthing AFTER http://novadevelopment.com in the address bar.

3. Next type /hp/PACrafts. (it should look like this http://novadevelopment.com/hp/PACrafts)

4. Press enter and you should be taken to a page that asks for your printer serial number and the activation code that
      came with your printer.

5. Enter your information and you will be prompted to select the type of operating system on your computer (i.e. MAC,
      WIN, other)

6. Depending on your operating system, you should be promted to open or save the file.

7. You should see a small download status bar in the top right of your screen, that will show the progress of the
      downloading file.

8.  Check your downloads folder or click on the download arrow in the top right of your screen and it should be there (PrintArtistCraftStudioESD.exe)

I hope this helps!

Good Luck

HP Recommended

cannot access novadevelopment,com to download my free soft ware.

HP Recommended

mrsbarlow's directions partially worked for me.

It got me as far as choosing MAC or Win version, I choose Win and ...nothing happened. Tried it several times, still nothing.

And yes, I have checked the downloads folder...nothing.

Decided to check my email and found 11 emails with links for Mac or Win downloads... once again clicked on the Win version which took me to a page that said I had exceeded my number of downloads for order number xxxxxxxxxxxxx and to email info@novadevelopment.com and they would reset the link.

Since this has been happening to people for at least 7 months I don't expect much to happen.

HP Recommended

the activation code & e mails tells me wrong, how can i get free print artist

HP Recommended

Update to my original post:

I have no idea how to get the "free" download.

My email program notified me that my email to info@novadevelopment.com had a problem and hadn't been delivered.

Nice.

That email address was the one the company website told me to use to get them to reset my download link.

Something is only free if you actually get the product, otherwise it is just irritating.

I quit, I have better things to do with my time.

HP Recommended
i need to know what to do to download my bonus craft software?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.