Question

Student
fashionflash
Message 1 of 2 (1,348 Views)

change unknown language to english language in HP Photosmart c4188 all-in-one printer display

My Printer Model name and no is HP Photosmart C4188 All-in-One. In my printer display doesn’t show in English, it is displaying in different language on display board in my Printer. Please help me, how to change from unknown language to English in my printer display board.

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 2 (1,324 Views)

Re: change unknown language to english language in HP Photosmart c4188 all-in-one printer display

Hi, try the following.....

• Press Setup .
  • Press 6 to enter the Preferences menu.
  • Press 3 to enter the Set Language & Country/Region menu.
  • The list of the available languages will appear in the display. Press the Right Arrow (>) to scroll through the list of languages until you reach the desired language. Press OK to accept the selection.
  • A confirmation message will appear in the display. Press 1 if the language selection is correct or press 2 to return to the menu.
  • The Country/Region list will appear in the display. Press the Right Arrow (>) to scroll down through the list until you reach the correct one. Then press OK .
  • A confirmation message will appear in the display. Press 1 if the country/region selection is correct or press 2 to return to the menu.
  • Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
    Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
    † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation