01-05-2011 04:28 AM
You can check the ink levels of the cartridges by following the instructions mentioned below:
NOTE: If a refilled or remanufactured print cartridge, or a cartridge that has been used in another product, is installed the ink level indicator is inaccurate or unavailable.
01-06-2011 10:13 AM
To check ink levels, see link below
To perform a clean on the cartridges...
On the front panel, press the Menu or Setup button (depending on the model).
Hope this helps
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper